Harissa is a North African hot chilli paste. Any chilli sauce will work as a substitute.
Serve as if or with a green salad for a more complete meal.
1. Halve, stone and peel the avocados. Cut each half into thin slices and squeeze some lemon juice over the top to prevent them from browning.
2. Crumble the Apetina® into chunks, and set aside.
3. Warm the flatbread on a hot grill pan for 1 minute on each side, until slightly charred.
4. Spread each flatbread with 3 tablespoons of hummus and 1 teaspoon of harissa.
5. Scatter a handful of rocket and the slices of avocado over the top.
6. Sprinkle with Apetina®, then garnish with a pinch of paprika and serve.