If the vegetables have released too many juices, drain by holding a plate on top.
Serve with a green salad on the side.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200˚C / 180 ˚C fan / gas mark 6
2. Unroll the pastry and place in a 23cm pie tin, keeping its baking paper on the base. Trim any excess edges with scissors to fit the tin.
3. Cut all the vegetables and the Apetina® into thin slices.
4. Spread the bottom of the pie with the chutney. Place a few Apetina® slices over the chutney, then layer all the vegetables and remaining Apetina® over the top.
5. Sprinkle with oregano, salt & pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
6. Bake in the centre of your oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
Having people over? Struggling to please your picky toddlers? Or fancy hosting a themed night?
Tell us why you're hitting the kitchen tonight, and let us serve you the inspiration for a successful night.