If the vegetables have released too many juices, drain by holding a plate on top.
Serve with a green salad on the side.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200˚C / 180 ˚C fan / gas mark 6
2. Unroll the pastry and place in a 23cm pie tin, keeping its baking paper on the base. Trim any excess edges with scissors to fit the tin.
3. Cut all the vegetables and the Apetina® into thin slices.
4. Spread the bottom of the pie with the chutney. Place a few Apetina® slices over the chutney, then layer all the vegetables and remaining Apetina® over the top.
5. Sprinkle with oregano, salt & pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
6. Bake in the centre of your oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
Having people over? Struggling to please your picky toddlers? Or do you want to do a theme night?
Tell us why you're hitting the kitchen tonight, and let us serve you the inspiration for a successful night.