Play around with the toppings and try adding peas or fresh berries when in season.
Serve with remaining Apetina® cubes and lemon wedges on the side.
1. Season the salmon fillets and lightly brush with oil.
2. Place on a medium-hot grill pan skin side up. Grill for 4 minutes, then flip and grill them for another 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate, cover and leave to cool while you make the salad.
3. In a large salad bowl, mix the leaves, radish slices and spring onions. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the top, season and toss gently.
4. Remove the skin from the salmon and break into chunks. Arrange the chunks on top of the salad, then scatter 1½ packs of Apetina® on top.
5. Drizzle with the oil marinade from one pack.
6. Serve with remaining Apetina® cubes and lemon wedges on the side.
Having people over? Struggling to please your picky toddlers? Or do you want to do a theme night?
Tell us why you're hitting the kitchen tonight, and let us serve you the inspiration for a successful night.